Types of Needs Meeting projects that we fund include but are not limited to:
- Needs Assessments
- Homeless Prevention Services
- Environment Protection Services
- Community Care and Clean Up
- Job Training and Workforce Readiness
- Crisis Prevention
- Food and Shelter Resources
- Violence Protection
- Human Services
- Transportation Services
- Health Needs and Medical Emergencies
- Entrepreneur Support
Types of expenses Movement Funds can cover include but are not limited to:
- Personnel, Contractor, Staff, Consulting
- Transportation, Gas, Vehicles and Rentals
- Food, Meals,
- Space, Lodging, Housing, Property
- Bail and Legal Expenses
- Outreach and Relationship Building
- Project Supplies and Equipment
- Training and Development
Requirements to apply for Advocacy and Action funding include:
- Demonstrated input and leadership from the population served.
- Priority is given to organizations or projects that are led by diverse groups.
- All applicants must be active members of the Movement Fund. Financial contributions are NOT required for membership.
Your monthly donation keeps us free, clear and independent, so that we can be accountable to the people and meet the needs of the movement as they arise, not as special interests see fit.